Liberals rage over Kamala Harris' SCOTUS tweet, GOP rep says Pelosi 'pushed' daughter and more top headlines
FRIENDLY FIRE -
Liberals rage after Kamala Harris' tweet addressing Supreme Court abortion ruling.
- GOP rep says Nancy Pelosi ‘pushed’ her daughter during photo op.
COURT-PACKING PUSH -
WH clarifies Biden's stance on adding justices to Supreme Court.
DEFAULT DISTRESS -
Western sanctions force Russia to face issues not seen in over 100 years.
‘NO ROBIN HOOD’
- Americans stealing gas, reselling it across the U.S. as prices surge.
NOT MY FIRST RODEO’ -
Gov. Kristi Noem on fighting woke politics over July 4th fireworks at Mt. Rushmore in her new book.
WILL NOT SUCCEED’
- Sec. of State Antony Blinken says Putin has ‘already failed’ in strategic objective to end Ukraine's independence.
‘A MEDICAL DECISION'
– Stacey Abrams refuses to say whether she supports restrictions on abortions up to 9 months.
‘LION’S SHARE OF CREDIT'
- South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham praises Trump after SCOTUS overturns Roe v. Wade.