‘The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It’ (also known as The Conjuring 3) is an upcoming American supernatural horror mystery thriller film.
It is directed by Michael Chaves, with a screenplay by David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick, from a story by Johnson-McGoldrick and James Wan.
The film will serve as a sequel to 2013’s The Conjuring and 2016’s The Conjuring 2, and as the eighth installment overall in the Conjuring Universe franchise.
But, what can we expect from this film? Here’s everything we know about it so far.
Table of Contents
‘The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It’ Movie Cast Explained
- Vera Farmiga as Lorraine Warren
- Megan Ashley Brown as young Lorraine Warren
- Patrick Wilson as Ed Warren
- Mitchell Hoog as young Ed Warren
- Ruairi O’Connor as Arne Cheyenne Johnson
- Sarah Catherine Hook as Debbie Glatzel
- Julian Hilliard as David Glatzel
- Charlene Amoia as Judy Glatzel
- Paul Wilson as Carl Glatzel
- Sterling Jerins as Judy Warren
- Shannon Kook as Drew Thomas
- Steve Coulter as Father Gordon
- Ronnie Gene Blevins as Alan Bono
- Ingrid Bisu
- Eugenie Bondurant
- Stacy Johnson
- Davis Osborne as John Beckett
- Ashley LeConte Campbell as Meryl Dewitt
- Mark Rowe as Sergeant Thomas
- Kaleka as Jury Foreman
- Andrea Andrade as Katie
- Stella Doyle as Mrs. Haskett
- Keith Arthur Bolden as Sergeant Clay
- Fabio William as Bill Ramsey
‘The Conjuring 3’ Movie Premise
The Conjuring 3 reveals a chilling story of terror, murder and unknown evil that shocked even experienced real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren.
It is One of the most sensational cases from their files.
The film starts with a fight for the soul of a young boy, then takes them beyond anything they’d ever seen before, to mark the first time in U.S. history that a murder suspect would claim demonic possession as a defense.
Trailer of Movie ‘The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It’
So, how was the trailer? Did you like it? Do share your thoughts about it in the comments section given at the end of this post.
‘The Conjuring 3’ Release date
The Conjuring 3 It was previously set for release on September 11, 2020 before Warner Bros made the decision to delay it to June 4, 2021 in US and UK cinemas.
The movie is ready to roll in June as filming took place between June and August 2019. So, the delay is purely down to the global situation affecting cinemas worldwide.
On December 8, 2019, Warner Bros. Pictures unveiled the film’s official title, logo, and footage from the film at Comic Con Experience 2019.
‘The Conjuring 3’ is coming out on June 4, 2021 in the United States, and will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures.
So, these are the major information about the film. Are you ready to watch it? Are you excited for it? Do you like to watch horror films? Let us know in the comments section given at the end of this post.